Conditions I Treat and How
Herbal Medicine has a long history of traditional use around the world and a lot of the benefits are now supported by evidenced based research. Used as a medicine on its own or in combination with nutritional supplements I am able to treat:
- Reproductive and hormonal conditions – menopause, menstrual complaints, premenstrual syndrome, poly cystic ovarian syndrome, migraines, low libido
- Digestive complaints – reflux, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease, coeliac disease
- Skin conditions – psoriasis, eczema, acne, dandruff
- Nervous system conditions – depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, headaches
- Autoimmune disorders – thyroid imbalances, systemic lupus erythematosus
- Respiratory conditions – colds, flu, asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis, allergies
- Musculoskeletal conditions – arthritis, muscular pain, fibromyalgia
- Weight management – weight loss, weight gain
- Urinary conditions – cystitis, thrush
- Blood sugar irregularities
- High cholesterol
- And More
Nutritional Medicine and Dietary Analysis and Planning are fundamental in the practice of naturopathy to achieve optimal health, but also to support and correct a range of varying conditions. Some people experience an increased demand for nutrients or may suffer from nutritional deficiencies such as iron, zinc and vitamin D which may for example affect energy levels, immune function or calcium absorption.
However, with the correct dietary advice and dosage of nutritional supplements, I’m able to effectively support and restore your health. I’m also able to support you achieve and maintain a desired healthy weight with the right dietary choices and lifestyle advice.
Chronic Conditions – In addition Naturopaths are seen to be particularly successful in treating chronic, debilitating complaints that are normally treated symptomatically with pharmaceuticals. For example Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Arthritis, and autoimmune disorders can all be treated well with naturopathic support.
Please ring me on 0432 540 996 or email me email@example.com to make an appointment time.