Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine
A Proactive, Drug Free, Natural Therapies Approach
Naturopathy is a comprehensive natural medicine approach that treats you as an individual. Treatments address the underlying cause of your health condition, and are tailored to your personal needs, using herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and dietary advice to gently support your body, and progress healing.
Many pressures and stresses may work together to create imbalances in your body. As a Naturopath I look at addressing physical, mental, emotional and environmental factors to restore health, rather than just treating the immediate symptoms.
- I take a thorough case history lasting an hour and twenty minutes.
- I ask questions about the major health systems in your body such as the digestive, nervous, respiratory and reproductive systems.
- I take detailed information about your daily diet.
- I also look into your family’s health history, and your lifestyle habits
- I use this information to make an informed decision about your treatment plan.
- I inform and educate you along the way about the cause of your health condition, the links between symptoms, diet and lifestyle and how they impact on your health.
- We set realistic goals together, with this shared understanding of your health condition, for achievable, long-lasting changes to your health and happiness.
I use the best quality herbal medicine and nutritional products that are only available to qualified naturopaths. They contain high therapeutic ranges that are unavailable over the counter.
On Line Consultation for Dietary Advice
If you can’t see me face to face and would like specific dietary advice (e.g. to lower your cholesterol, lose weight ) or just to maintain or improve your health, I offer an on-line health assessment service. All you need to do is fill in a 20 – 30 minute comprehensive naturopathic health questionnaire and I will contact you in 24 hours to chat by email about your diet in depth, your main presenting complaints, and questionnaire results. I will then email you an individual dietary plan. (refer to On-Line Consultation page)
Please ring me on 0432 540 996 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment time.